Friday 3 May 2013

I'm no teenage icon...





As I mentioned in my Sunday post I went to a gig at the 02 last night. I went to see the vaccines with two friends and we had a great time and avoided getting anything nasty in our hair.

T-shirt- Very £17, Jeggings- Vera Moda £30, Boots- New Look £27.99, Necklace- Primark £4 
I chose to wear black jeggings for comfort with this motif t-shirt with a mandatory statement necklace which I think was a good mixture of casual and dressy. I also wore my New Look boots which haven't left my feet since I brought them; they are a great height for day or night. On the way out the door I realised by the time I was heading home it may be chilly so I threw on a tasseled jacket over the top.

Excuses for the short post today will make up for it in posts to come!

Bank holiday weekend! Are you doing anything nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment