Monday 6 May 2013

Outfit Of The Day - Bank Holiday Monday

As its a bank holiday today and the sun was out obviously I had to go to sit in a garden with a cold drink and eat barbecued meat.
Warehouse dress £55 (last summers stock) Accsessorize bag £35, Primark sandals £4, New look sunglasses £3.99
I opened my wardrobe this morning and this dress stood out with its fun tropical print, perfect for a sunny day! I love everything about this dress and it shows as I brought it last year and I still want to wear it this year! It comes with a belt made of the same fabric of the dress which I sometimes change a put my own belt on instead. I chose to pull up the top fabric over the belt to make it baggy on the top and shorter at the bottom so it comes up to ankle length. The fabric is really cool and thin which is perfect for a humid day. The only problem I have with this dress is that it creases so badly as you can see from the pictures.

As the dress is so bright I kept everything else simple with some nude coloured sandals, cream satchel and aviator sunglasses.

How did you spend your bank holiday Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment