Friday 3 May 2013

Blue Moon



L-R :  Barry M- 54 Clear, 317 Blue Moon, 354 Amethyst Glitter

I don't usually like any type of blue nail varnish on my own nails but surprisingly I really liked this sky blue colour by Barry M.

Historically I don't get on with Barry M nail varnishes as I find its a bit too thick and it don't seem to last too long before chipping but 3 days in and going strong so far so I may have been converted!

I found this glittery polish in my collection also by Barry M, it's got lots of multicoloured hexagon shaped glitter pieces and small flecks of colourful glitter too in a clear polish. I painted two coats of the glitter on each of my ring fingers as a feature nail. I love glitter polishes but they can be a bit overpowering if on every nail, not to mention a nightmare to take off!

Do you have any tips on removing glitter polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment