Monday 29 April 2013

What's in my bag?

I have had a few requests for a what's in my bag post so here it is. If you have any questions or requests of your own either leave a comment at the bottom or feel free to email me at curiositea23@gmail.com :)


Accessorize bag £35


My handbag is from Accessorize and was £35 and I LOVE it! It is the perfect size and has a strap long enough to wear across the body and a small handle to be held by hand. It has a zip fastening and a zipped compartment inside and the satchel flap and magnetic clips.


Diary| notepad| purse| card holder| lip products| post it notes| sunglasses| hand cream| perfume

-Cath Kidson Diary
I received this diary as a gift and it is the most useful gift ever as I look at it every single day. I have an iPad which I could use but I like the old fashioned way of keeping things written down. The design is just beautiful and each page has a different Cath Kidson print. Love.

-Notepad
As I said before I could use my iPad but I find it uninspiring and difficult to read on a screen I always like to have a notepad and pen in my bag to write 'to do lists' and checklists in. I have written on a to do list somewhere to buy a prettier notepad..

-Post it notes
Most useful stationary ever.

-Purse
I got this in TK Maxx and I thought it was really pretty it has enough room for all my cards, receipts and money. There is some sort of floral theme with the contents of my bag

-Card holder
This is meant to be a card holder but I use it to keep my Oyster card in. As with most things I won I go for the floral design and it was a bargain at £1 from Primark!

-Lip products
I just opened my bag and this was actually how many lip products I had I my bag. I think it's important to have lipstick as I don't carry around a makeup bag so if i need a refresh in the day I usually just slick on some lipstick. My favourite here at the moment is my Mac Plumful which is a lovely plum colour but surprisingly wearable! Carmex is my ultimate lip product I could not leave the house without this and have one in every bag I own just in case!

-Sunglasses
Just got a cheap pair in my bag at the moment these were from new look.

-Hand cream
As I have very dry hands due to eczema I have to keep a hand cream in my bag at all times for when I wash my hands. This soap and glory one is a really nice formula and the travel size is perfect for my bag.

-Perfume
At the moment unhave SJP NYC I my handbag and this is one if my favourite scents ever. Not just because I am a little bit obsessed with Sarah Jessica Parker but the smell is so unusal and lasts all day.







No comments:

Post a Comment