Monday 15 April 2013

Soap&Glory

I popped into Boots yesterday to get some dry shampoo (lifesaver) and noticed a deal on Soap&Glory products. The deal was spend £10 on Soap & Glory products and receive a free body butter worth £10.50! I am a real fan of Soap & Glory products especially the vibrant retro packaging so I just couldn't resist!

-Soap & Glory 'wash your hands of it ' £5.00

I love this hand wash and I have it in a set with the soap and glory hand food and I really like the scent of both products. I find them very moisturising which fits in with what they claim on the bottle, 'it's a washer, not a drier!'

-Soap & Glory 'sugar crush body wash' £6.50

This is my all time favourite body wash as the smell is incredible, it's really fresh and fruity with a sweet tinge and it leaves my skin super soft! It contains lime oil, kiwi juice and an omega rich veggie oil. This is quite pricey for a shower gel but I think it is a lovely treat as it smells amazing and lasts a long time. The pump dispenser is also a bonus!

-Soap & Glory 'Butter yourself' £10.50 (or free in my case)

It says: Want smoother, fresher, softer skin? Just...Butter yourself! Five fruits super rich smoothing body cream with exfoliating AHAs, orange water juice, Shea butter, peppermint oil and fruit liquid fig.
This cream is super thick and luxurious feeling. Which sinks in quickly to the skin and as with all the Soap & Glory products has an amazing scent. I prefer the fresh scents to overly sweet ones so this one is very refreshing with a smell of oranges and figs!


No comments:

Post a Comment