Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday #1


I hope you have all been enjoying this lovely Sunday, I have been up since 5am for work *yawn* but I have enjoyed a roast dinner today as you should on a Sunday so I cannot complain!

This week has been quite productive and I am settling into a routine writing this blog now and I am really enjoying it, I hope you are too :) I have also spent way too much time in coffee shops this week catching up with friends and sampling new summer drinks (cafe Nero) and generally wasting spare hours.

Looking in my diary I have some exciting things to look forward to in May!

I'm going to a 'gig' next Thursday and out at karaoke on Saturday so looking forward to coming up with outfit ideas/posts for that.

My mum has also go a stall at a craft fair selling her handmade cards and scrapbooks so I will be in attendance with a camera and a purse full of change to see what I can pick up there.

Lastly, as my review on afternoon tea at Mulberry House was such a success with the most views of any post yet, you may be glad to hear that I have purchased a voucher for an afternoon tea locally in Brentwood from Groupon :). The tea is usually £15.95 per person but with the voucher it worked out at around £7 a head so how could I overlook this?

Have a great week and remember you can contact me at curiositea23@gmail.com :D






No comments:

Post a Comment