Thursday 25 April 2013

Topshop Cream Blusher

With the transition into summer well under way I started to rethink my make up choices. As the weather gets hotter I prefer a fresher look with less powdery make up.

I have heard a lot about the Topshop Cream blushes which are a steal at £6 so I thought I would pick one up while I was out shopping.


I chose Morning Dew which is a coral/pink shade which I think compliments my skin very well. The application is smooth and easy you just need to dab a few dots along your cheekbone and blend and it leaves a lovely finish not to shiny almost like powder. It comes out as a delicate pink on the cheek and is buildable to a more daring shade which represents the colour shown in the pot.
I would highly recommend this blusher as it has an expensive feel to it and applys smoothly and lasts well in the hot weather.

Have you tried any of the other colours? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment