Wednesday 5 June 2013

Tinseltown- the start of an indulgent week

As I mentioned in my last post I had a lot of appointments (mainly revolving around food) coming up..apologies for the late posting but I hope I can make up for it over the next few days. Also I am trying out a new photo arrangement let me know what you think! 

One if my sisters turned 16 on the 1st June and as she is in the middle of her GCSEs and didn't want to do anything big we decided to go for a meal a Tinseltown with our other sister.

Why we have never been here before I don't know, chocolate bars IN a milkshake? Yes please! 





First and foremost I would suggest not ordering a starter and a milkshake aswel as a main. By the time our mains arrived we were seriously struggling to find room for it as the milkshake is like a meal in itself as it is made up of ice cream and chocolate bars! We shared a starter if nachos and all ordered a burger and chips for mains. The food was very tasty and well cooked but it wasn't spectacular it was just as you would imagine from an Amerian diner. The milkshakes are what sets this diner apart from the rest! My sister had the white kinder bueno shake which I think was my favourite closely followed by the Oreo shake. I had the Terry's chocolate orange milkshake which was nice aswel and it had big chunks of chocolate in it but the other two defiantly had an edge over it. 

It was a great day trip out with my sisters but I think if I return to Tinseltown it will be a quick stop for a milkshake during a shopping trip or something not for a full meal. 
 
As we were in picturesque Hamstead and it was such a lovely warm summer evening we decided to go for a stroll after dinner and I took a few pictures below :) 





1 comment: